View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
I both updated and rebooted with Go Launcher as the default, and didn't switch back before doing either one. No problems but you guys are making me worry. Do we know for sure that it has been the source of the problem for anybody?
We can't confirm anything. A few people have had issues with it but the specifics vary. One person here had the same issue I did but they had installed an old version which wasn't compatible. They were able to recover the Kindle by rooting it.

I read on another forum one person had four Fires. Use the same apk on all 4 of them. Two installed okay and no issue but the other two installed did what my fire did.

Mine worked fine till the other night. I can't say Go! is the issue and I'll never know. I just will be overly cautious for now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote