View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #380
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrosvit View Post
I think I might be confused; you're angry with tubemonkey because he isn't pissed off about his Galaxy Player not receiving an update, and isn't ecstatic about the update from iOS 5 to iOS 6? Do I have that right?

Is it possible that, despite the more recent update, he just doesn't like the iPod as much? Recent updates isn't the end-all, be-all when it comes to device functionality.
I'm not angry, but I do find the hypocrisy flagrant and want to point it out so I can refer back to it in future discussions.

I'm surprised that, as a Samsung customer, it doesn't seem to bother him at all that his nearly-new device is completely unsupported. Then again, given that he now rejects all non-Nexus devices and their problems, it seems he does deep down but doesn't want to admit it.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote