View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:02 PM   #44
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i almost spent $100 on romance titles when i first got my ereader. they were a bit hefty at $5.39 and a little below. but i stopped spending once i started borrowing and i feel a bit regretful about it now. still, i do tend to re-read so it might not be all that bad
Yeah, I have a couple of new releases that I wish I'd gotten at the library. I hadn't yet discovered the Free Library of Philadelphia.

Once you buy an ebook, it's yours forever. *sigh* I wish there was a legal way to sell/give them away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Oh crap. We just started this group and we already need our first intervention...

Ana, sweetie, you know we all just want what's best for you, right?

Okay, I'm not the right person for this, because if I got that gift card in the mail today it would already be spent. Who am I kidding? Have a ball, dear, and try not to clog the interwebz with your mass of downloads tonight.
Haha, thank you. At least I can say I bought the gift card last week.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote