View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 12:16 PM   #9
Mims
Addict
Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mims ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, iPads,IPhone,Aura H2O,PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by diremommy View Post
I'm having issues getting epubs to open in Marvin by default. Before, I could click the epub file link from the publisher webpage, and it automatically prompted to import into Marvin. Now, it downloads, opens a black page with the title, and I have to fiddle around in the settings until I remember how I got it to open in Marvin last time, or close everything, open files, click to the file, click the arrow, click more, and copy to Marvin. A LOT of steps! Not sure if there's a way to set it to default, or if I'm doing something wrong, but it's frustrating.
Same issue here. I have unfortunately ended up most times not even getting to black page but the file opening immediately in Books. Even pressing looking glass opens immediately in Books.

Having the same frustration trying to download my daily crossword puzzles to preferred app.
Mims is offline   Reply With Quote