View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 PM   #1719
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Quoted from Bitten by Books, Wednesday April 29, 2009.

Been away from MR since last week trying to catch up on reading. Thank you, really interesting interview. Wonder how many spoilers Jim put in it. For example the horse - shouldn't he snark that in somehow in a future book? But then I suppose Harry beeing afraid to transform himself into a duck (how very funny given my name) and beeing stuck there ... Not going to happen unless he be able to talk to Mouse.

Went through Ghost Story and was really glad that I was able to jump into Cold Days right after finishing. That is the first time that there is no gap of (unspecified) time between books as far as I remember. Must have been aweful if anyone read Ghost Story right when it came out and had to wait. Oh well, soon I be in the same boat.

One thing that has not changed - no matter how strong Harry has gotten, he always has to operate above his weight class. Or at 110% as he told Molly.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote