View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahjeanne
You have described the problems very cleary.
I suppose since I've experienced and read so many other posts describing the same problems with the app.

I often wonder if any Kobo staff actually use the desktop app? If so, don't you think they'd eventually go into work and say, "hey, you know that app is terrible. We should scrap it and make it right".

Or how about the beta team? Didn't they tell the developers it had too many problems to release and they should go back to the drawing board? Surely the entire beta team didn't report that, "all is well". I do note those that identify themselves as beta testers don't seem to use it - I think I know why.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote