View Single Post
Old 08-08-2021, 06:14 AM   #378
loyukfai
Zealot
loyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura aboutloyukfai has a spectacular aura about

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post

Looks and feels an awful lot like the now defunct Edge Epub viewer which was my favourite Windows Epub viewer. This could become my new favourite.

It's one of those MS Store Apps that gets locked up in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps - i.e. it's not a regular .exe.

But, if you uncheck EPUB in Preferences->Behaviour->Use internal viewer for: and make Aquile your Windows default application for opening Epubs then you won't need the built-in or plugin Open With.

If you really want an Open With option, you could try creating a command file for Aquile via this process ==>> Method to open any Windows 10 Apps from command line Solved - Windows 10 Forums. Then hook the command file into the built in Open With, viz:

Attachment 188542

BR
Cool! Thanks!
loyukfai is offline   Reply With Quote