View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 04:14 AM   #3
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgalbrecht View Post
I don't know anything about Rose Publishing, but a lot of publishers, including the big 5 (or 6 or however many are left from their mergers) and some indies, often use netgalley.com to give away books to reviewers. I think they are often electronic advanced reader copies, and I think the netgalley review copies can either be Kindle or epub, although I think I've only downloaded epub from them.
Indeed. One can also solicit advance copies, in exchange for reviews, at sites such as Goodreads and LibraryThing.
Froide is offline   Reply With Quote