View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #13
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
I've been disappointed in two formerly favorite authors, but can't seem to resist reading each new book since I've already read all the earlier ones. Now I get them from the library, though.
Spoiler:
Janet Evanovich & Charlaine Harris

Some authors never disappoint. Although I enjoy some of their books more than others, Michael Connelly and James Lee Burke are consistently masters of their craft.

Since I read a lot (173 books so far this year), most of my choices are by less exalted but wonderfully talented writers. I accept work for which I lack enthusiasm if, overall, their books are good.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote