View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #102
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
-snip-
I don't think you can download stuff except Amazon stuff, and movies don't work, so I don't know what is being downloaded that would cause a problem unless they are just testing it for bragging rights. "Look what I did."
With the built in web browser you can download anything in mobi or txt format.

So books from Gutenberg.org, Smashwords.com, BaenEbooks.com and many small press sites.

If you have or create a site that generates a 1-3 MB free newpaper or blog summary every day that's the 50 MB per month gone at once.

"A version of today's Guardian or Observer for the Kindle"
http://mythic-beasts.com/~mark/rando...an-for-kindle/
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote