Thread: iPad iPad battery life
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #3
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPyLord View Post
So now that the iPad is out, I wondered what the battery life was like in real life use. I am sure that I will use it for more than just reading but my main use case is reading for 1 hour a day or so and then on long flights when travelling.

Mu iPhone needs charging every day, do I have to always have a charger cable with me for the iPad or can it survive for a week of light use?

Thanks,

Chris
I would carry the charger. Two reasons:
The supplied charger is small and would take little room to pack.
You will use it more than you proBably think.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote