View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 12:36 PM   #6
Nicolas F
Groupie
Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Nicolas F once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceneliot View Post
Hi ! Mmh i understand. I'm sorry, but i looked everywhere in the options, i can't find what you say. I'm really not good with calibre (yet). Can you explain me how to change that cover problem? I mean, more specificatly ?

Thanks for the langage sorting. But you know, in french, many books keep their english name. So it's not very good for these books. I mean, in the option there is a field where you can add your "*i don't know the word in english, but the word you call thing like "the", "a"...*", but there is already the french and english *"things*", so i don't understand. Any way, it's a little problem, because i can edit manually the books who have english title.

I'm a lot more concerned by the problem with the covers...

For the series, what i wanted to say to you was that the thing who did my serie fucked up was just because the 4th book of the serie was considered as "english", so calibre can have a serie with some books in french and others in english. But in realitiy, all of it were in french, so no problem here, thanks helping me found this problem.

So, now, if you want to be kind a few minut more with me, i would be really happy you indicate to me how to put the correct value for the distortion of the covers

Thanks
La solution que propose davidfor est d'utiliser la fonction polir des livres pour mettre à jour la couverture dans le fichier du livre. Il est possible qu'une partie du code de la couverture n'ai pas été mis à jour et que les dimensions ne soient pas les bonnes.

(Explaining davidfor's solution in french)
Nicolas F is offline   Reply With Quote