View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
I have one quick suggestion. The old version of the script came packaged with a default extra CSS you could use and modify to your preferences.
I didn't include it here, but if you have a file named "default.css" in the $HOME/.epub2pdf directory, it will be read and used (it should appear as another tab in the GUI). I'll think about how to do this more obvious and user-friendly.

Quote:
Further along the same lines, you might even show the user the CSS files already contained in the ePub and let them modify them too directly, though I can imagine that would be difficult to implement.
Yes, that would be useful too, especially for examining the class names used in the ePUB... I'll think about it too, probably a read-only view of *.css files in the ePUB would be enough.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote