Thread: SPAM
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 02:16 PM   #1
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
SPAM

For a week now when I go to Goodereader.com I get spam pop ups when trying to post or read an article. Some pop ups are adult in nature. I also get redirected to other pages. It is not my pc I’m sure for it only happens when going to that website in particular. No other websites. Also happens on my tablets. Anyone else experience this? I like that website but don’t like this at all. I would think if it was my pc it would happen while accessing other sites. I ran security scans and no viruses or malware on my pc. I don’t want to blame the website that’s why I’m probing to see if this is happening to you
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote