Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #13
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoq View Post
Ok, it should now read the actual resolution on startup and should work on the Touch and the Mini. Just replace screenInv.so and reboot.
If it doesn't refresh properly, send me the content of /tmp/screenInvertLog this might help me find the bug.
Thank you very much for the great program. Works nicely on the Touch. On a side note, I am still on FW 2.4.0.

As for the log file, it might perhaps be more convenient to have it on the user partition.

Last edited by tshering; 05-03-2013 at 12:01 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote