View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #150
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Normally, I hate audiobooks but I decided to do a free trial with Audible. So I downloaded Sense and Sensibility this weekend and I have to say that I love it! I listen to it while driving or doing a chore. The narrator, Susannah Harker, is so good. She really makes each character sound different plus her reading is so lively without being over the top. I guess the advice here about having the right narrator was right on the money!
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote