View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:44 PM   #103
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Another left-sider here.
Writing righthanded (learned) because of left eye dominance. My handwriting is therefore dead ugly.
Funny fact: When I try to write left (let us ignore the absolute lack of quality) without heavy focusing on the task I write from inside to outside - the same way it is done with the right hand. As a side effect the glyphs come out mirrored automatically.
Fact 2: AFAIR DaVinci wrote his journal in mirror-script.

Rest if fully left dominant.

Additional data:
Mental strengths: linguistic
Weaknesses: mathematical in the most strict understanding of it: while I might be able to deduct the equation needed to solve a problem (if I know the rules of course) I cannot solve it (unless it is really basic stuff) Give me something with powers, brackets, variables etc. and my brain bleeds.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote