View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 02:56 AM   #93
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I'm fully right handed, except when practicing material arts.

Then I'm equally good (or bad, I leave that open to debate...) both left and right. I can grab, kick, punch and throw both left and right, can wield a quarterstaff and sword (Katana) using left or right grip, and can wield two swords or sticks (if not too heavy) at once. (My avatar on the left was not created out of some random idea )

If I'd take a fork into my left hand, I'd probably stick it into my own eye while eating, and writing with my left hand is a no go. You can't even discern any letters, let alone read stuff.

I'm with you, but left-handed. Oddly enough, my right shuffle side kick is faster and has more power than my left, but for all other kicks and punches, both are about the same. I have equal efficiency with nuchaku, sai, and tonfa with either hand, but if I put manriki-gusari in my right hand for any length of time, I'd better be wearing head protection! And I can't throw bō shuriken, the hira shuriken ,or shaken with my right hand. Well, I 'can' throw them, but not stand much chance of hitting anything unless they are sitting in my lap.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote