View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:57 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomaweb View Post
Now I understand. But all my feeds are in a folder. And for more than 500 feeds It's overwhelming to that recipes.

thanks
500 feeds? That means thousands of unread items?

You could mark all as read then set the recipe to run every day. Or you could let the Google Reader recipe run for as long as it takes. Open the Jobs icon and view the details this way you can see if it is progressing. Set it running before you go to sleep. I think the first time will be the worst because (i'm guessing here) you probably have more then one days worth of unread items, right?

Good Luck

&
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote