View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedmag View Post
No, they just posted bunch of random tarballs slightly corresponding to the software they use.

Again: this is not a source code of Hanlin firmware, it even does not resemble it.
Hmzz... I could've guessed. I'm not too much of a programmer myself, so I'll trust you on this one

Still quite dishonest of them to state this on their site, though:
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/English/develop/gpl.asp
Jinke intends to comply (now and in the future) 100% to the GPL by providing all source codes of and modifications made to software under the (L)GPL and other Open Source licenses.

Last edited by AlfonsVH; 01-03-2009 at 02:27 PM.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote