View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #10
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by purl4peace View Post
Ok... now you guys are starting to appeal to my inner gadget geek.

I have a question -- can you disable the "backlight" feature? If so, does that improve the display?
its a Side Light consisting of 4 Led Lights on Each side. the default position is off. the screen is perfectly readable in any well lit room.

for when the screen starts to get hard to read in a low light enviornment (though not always. a regular 30 foot high street light is enough for me to read ussually) you can turn on the Light, for me i never have to go any brighter thant he Low setting. the High Setting is useful sometimes during a rare ocasion when the room you are in has a Light on, but its not powerful enough to light the screen and the low light doesnt seem to help. that has only happened once for me.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote