View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 02:21 PM   #10
Lima Bean
Groupie
Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lima Bean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I haven't forgetten about this thread. It's just that my Orangeberry Blog tour is still running. I don't know why. If I remember correctly was scheduled to end at the beginning of August. When I went back to my online blog tour itinerary a few weeks ago, I noticed it was changed to August 28th. Between now and then another blog tour stop has been added to the end of the list without explanation and there's no date given. A delay tactic? Maybe. None of my reviews are up yet. Now I'm going, hmmmm. Maybe my memory is fuzzy, but I don't think so. Thus far the long tour hasn't helped me with sales, but I do have a sliver of hope that the reviews will help pull in a few new readers.

Stay tuned...
Lima Bean is offline   Reply With Quote