View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 04:37 PM   #2358
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Came on this in my reading today and thought I'd share. From Alan Hutcheson's new novel, The Baer Boys:
Quote:
I felt for the kids who weren’t going to be cast, especially the ones who had done a nice job at the audition but just didn’t fit any particular role. But that’s the way life works, isn’t it? More often than we like to admit it’s not how good you are, it’s whether you’re right for the part.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote