View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 11:11 AM   #12
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
my opinion:

The guys at iRex have realized something...

There are peolpe out there (us) who want to buy their device...NOW....and in large numbers too.
So they decided to delay and make some "adjustments" to their "direct-to-customer" sales. They probably want to add some more reader software out of the box as well.

What do you think?
It's certainly a very attractive opinion -- that is to say I'd certainly like it if it were so.

It makes sense, I haven't heard anything that qualifies as counter-evidence, but not much in the way of supporting evidence either, aside from the massive potential customer interest expressed in this forum (and elsewhere), of course.

I think I'll join you in (at least) hoping it's so.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote