View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:01 AM   #18
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have been having a look and there are two problems.

Firstly, the code that copies the kepub is not copying the complete file. This is in the method prepare_addable_books in the KOBO driver. There is a simple fix for this. I'll get the change in this week.

The second problem is that calibre is not extracting the metadata from the kepub after adding it to the library. I can't see why that is happening at the moment. If I rename the copied file to an epub and add it, everything is OK. If I add the kepub manually from the device, it is also OK.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote