View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #112
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
Thanks for the encouragement.

Schizophrenia described it exactly. Sometimes I read over what I've written and hate every word. Then I pick it up a day later and it seems pretty good after all. Some parts flow out of me like they're writing themselves and I feel like I can't get the words out fast enough. Other times it just drags along and I wonder why I'm writing at all.

3 am? You are dedicated! My day job gets me up at 5 am, so last night has to be an aberation for me. Otherwise I'll be useless during the day.