View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #15
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Just an update on my Aa menu problem.

I've learned to call up the toolbar by pressing more in the left side than in the upper right corner as I've been doing, roughly where the Home icon is. that seems to call up the toolbar more reliably.

I deleted one of Jon's fonts - haven't put the new version on yet - and the Aa menu responds more reliably now, so maybe my PW just didn't like that version of the font for some reason.

I'm using Blossom's Gentium Book font at size 5 from the left, and it seems to work just fine for me now.

Touch screens aren't instantaneous - I keep expecting them to be, but they're not. It's like my pw has to think for a second before responding. I may have just been too impatient.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote