View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:17 AM   #165
danni
danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.danni knows the square root of minus one.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Sounds like you've tried a lot already. When you say you tried "opening" your network, does that mean you took the password off, and the Kobo would still not connect?
Yes, I configured my wifi network without authentication and cipher. I'll try to change frequency...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
If that still doesn't work, you might want to try a different wireless router...
And maybe try someone else's network to see if it's a problem with your equipment at home or a real issue with the the Kobo.
With another wireless access point installed in another network it works but I don't understand which is the problem with kobo and cisco aironet 1200. All my other devices (notebooks, phones) have no problems with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor
Do you have MAC address filtering turned on? Or run out of ip addresses?
I don't have MAC address filtering. What do you mean for "run out of ip addresses"?

Thanks for your support!
danni is offline   Reply With Quote