View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #18
AThirstyMind
A Thirsty Mind
AThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with othersAThirstyMind plays well with others

Device: Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone
Hopefully I've picked the right thread to discuss this issue. I convert to mobi using an epub and KindlePreviewer... I have all the bugs worked out, mostly, but the books I produce are very attractive (they're all Romances so they should be attractive). Anyway, when I used to use Calibre to convert to mobi within that software... and when I used to use MobiPocket Creator... the function on the my Kindle Fire where you can change fonts from the publisher font to others worked beautifully. Now, since using Kindle Previewer/Kindlegen, it no longer works... I only get the default Georgia font. Changing font types works great within epub (iPad) and on the Kindle app in iPad but not on my Fire... any suggestions?
AThirstyMind is offline   Reply With Quote