View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #52
weltonsfancy
Enthusiast
weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
I marked 4 on the poll, but probably read much more than that. After I get off the computer its reading time shuffled inbetween housework and other stuff until about 6pm. Then I read while hubby watches tv. And later if book is exciting (and he doesn't complain) until the book is finished!

Good that we both are retired and only have to make it to the gym in the morning.
weltonsfancy is offline   Reply With Quote