View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #1
foghat
Evangelist
foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foghat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3
convert to epub - sometimes not a full page displayed

Hi all,

Just got a Sony prs-t1. Coming from kindle 3 so I have a bunch of bought mobi books I am converting to epub.

The conversion process goes fine.

However, when viewing the book on the sony, often enough a full 'page' of text does not display. i.e. at the end of the page, there will be 2-4 lines of empty space where there could be sentences. Like I said, this does not happen on every page, but does happen relatively frequently. Sometimes at the end of paragraphs, other times the break is in the middle of a paragraph.

On my k3 I would notice this the odd time, but it would only be 1 line of blank space at the most.

I've tried viewing the same epub book on my ipad and it does not display this behavior, so it looks like it might be more a device issue? Does anyone have any thoughts? Any settings I can look at?
foghat is offline   Reply With Quote