View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #61
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyash View Post
So for example, I might have 1000 articles in g-reader, going back 3 years. If I star all those articles, and attempt to retrieve them using the g-reader custom recipe, only the first 200 are getting fetched. So the limit looks like it is in the recipe, not g-reader itself.
So you are starring all these, so your right the 10 article limit goes away. I'm guessing the 200 is a Google reader (web app) feed limit. Even though you can go back a 1000 manually, the API for grabbing starred items must be limited.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote