Thread: PRS-600 NOOB looking for books.
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 10:55 AM   #11
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
And don't forget http://www.bewrite.net. Our ebooks are $5.99 everywhere and we're still in the throes of offering an ePub alternative to our old PDFs. But the price tag is only for 'civilians'.

Fellow MobileRead members know that they only need send me the title of any book/s that catch their eye on site and I'm always happy to send them along with our compliments.

Reviews (good or bad) are more than welcome, but by no means an obligation. Just email me at ntmarrATbewrite.net (use the @ sign, of course).

Cheers. Neil
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drm_free_green with bb.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	51570  
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote