Thread: Firmware Update Kindle firmware update 5.13.7
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 01:51 PM   #40
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperbackstash View Post
I'm confused on this being a change? My e-ink devices have always worked this way. I have opened books before to resort them and have them appear in new order in the library for certain challenges, and even if the book is read or unread, it always stays on last page I'm on when I reopen, where sometimes I've had to go back to page 1 (or the end) on purpose. It's mainly only when I had to look up something in a book already read or just grab a recipe. When they first added the "read badges", opening a read book and going to a spot would change the percent read from 100 to 36 or whatever, but now it will always say read correctly now so they must have fixed that in a previous update.
I wasn’t saying it was a regression or change on the Kindle. The context was comparing Kindle apps (iOS, Android, Fire) with Kindle device. IMO the app behavior is better.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote