Thread: Firmware Update Kindle firmware update 5.13.7
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 10:55 AM   #36
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Android GUI is terrible as are Google's Material Design Guidelines.

Even some desktop stuff is copying it. Yuch.
I know. With computers you can have more options, creativity, flexibility, but ironically computer websites and devices want to copy the limited options of mobile phones. I always found that amusing myself.

I can get perhaps the Amazon website, Kindle App on Desktop and Phone App being similar and uniform, but I honestly didn't expect them to lean toward this design choice on an e-ink reader. Shows what I know.

I am looking forward to seeing if it's smoother and less choppy. Will apply the update manually when I get a chance this early afternoon.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote