View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 06:51 AM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDutchwoman View Post
Hi there. Glad I decided to search first because I am having the exact problem. Last week nothing the matter. I was using calibre 64 a lot. Yesterday I wanted to run and my pc gave me the message that this app can't be executed on this pc (translated from Dutch)

So I tried in admin mode and will now try in safemode but I think this happened because of a windows update or so because I did nothing to have this occur. Windows 10 and I have a 64 based windows and my calibre which I can't open is 64 bit.
As JSWolf suggests, try safe mode.

If that doesn't work install and try the 32bit version as per my posts - #2 & #6.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote