View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #34
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
You got me completely wrong. I myself started reading because of... can't really remember, but it certainly was something more along the lines of Rowling than Salinger. I'm not bashing her at all; but there's still a difference between books that simply entertain -- and believe me, I LOVE being entertained by books and understand that it is no mean feat to write books that fascinate people like the Potter series does -- and books that can do so much more.

But I understand that it is nearly impossible to discuss the quality of books in public.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote