View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 11:59 AM   #32
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
I don't hate her at all. I've even read two or three of her books - they're quite ok, but nothing that would warrant the monster hype; as a child I read tons of books that were on a level with Rowling: just plain nice children's books.

While Salinger blew my mind when I first read him. He's a writer, not a story-peddler. Mind you, I have nothing against story-peddlers and enjoy many of their wares, but a real writer is someone who can change the way you see the world - Salinger is one, Rowling isn't.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote