View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
brudigia
Evangelist
brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brudigia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPAD AirPro M1 12.9, Kindle Scribe, Kobo Elipsa, iPhone XV
New Glo and Calibre 9.10

I have bought a Kobo Glo today. It has firmware 2.15, not the latest, as far as I understand.
I have a problem, I have connected it to Calibre (9.10, both 32 and 64 bit) and if I try to look into the device, I see that it stops after reading only 9 ebooks, and a pop-up comes out with this message
------------------------------------------------------------------------
calibre, version 0.9.10
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>TypeError</b>:sequence item 0: expected string, NoneType found

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\library\models.py", line 1394, in data
TypeError: sequence item 0: expected string, NoneType found
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before posting into the calibre forum, I would like to ask if anybody had a similar problem, not necessarily the same error code, but problems in connecting to Calibre. Could it be connected to the old firmware version ?

Thanks in advance.

Bruno
brudigia is offline   Reply With Quote