View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 09:10 AM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppaea View Post
And the trouble we have with you, Jon, is that you always think everyone wants what you want. But don't worry, we like you nonethe less

Most people want a 6" screen and Pocketbook does have the Pocketbook Touch HD, which has a 300 ppi Carta screen.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the 6" Pocketbook Readers. It's the ones they sell that are larger than 6". They are using old Pearl screens which are not as nice as the Carta screens.

I have an H2O with Carta and I would not want to have to go back to Pearl (no matter the screen size).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote