View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 08:45 PM   #60
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
This is one of the reasons that I don't purchase physical items from Amazon with the frequency that I once did.

No matter what shipping option I choose (except for one day) that shipping time only applies to WHEN the package ships... which wasn't a problem in the past, but these days it seems like Amazon takes their sweet time actually getting the package out their door.

It is not unusual for Amazon to take 1-4 days to actually ship the stupid package. And you know what part REALLY makes me angry?! The order always says "Shipping Soon"... for days it will say "Shipping Soon".

Ugh. I hate that.
Another thing I've never experienced--and I order a LOT from Amazon. If I choose 2 day shipping, I have the product in 2 days. I'll say it again...when that happens, complain to Amazon--they're breaking their contract to you, and if it was me, I would expect to be reimbursed, every single time.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote