View Single Post
Old 02-13-2022, 10:34 AM   #11
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trel View Post
I think you misunderstood that comment.

That launcher in the pic is explicitly the one I want to avoid using in any way. It may be well designed for your purposes by it's an utter nightmare for mine.
Have you tried it? Why is it a nightmare?

I mean you can do what you want but it's better IMO than trying to stuff a launcher designed for LCDs on a screen that is very much not LCD.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote