Thread: EU's GDPR
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 05:17 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I'm not so sure than consent is required. I live in Spain and I'm receiving a lot of emails: some of them ask about confirmation, others only inform me about the new law.
Indeed, I bet most of us in the EU are receiving similar. My current impression is that many don't know.
My main Scottish bank posted a glossy A4 folded pamphlet with maybe a couple of hundred words spread across it.
Santander by contrast posted four sides of A4 in full detail!

Rider to MR - I'm happy for you to hold my (sometimes irresponsible) threads and posts

GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote