Thread: EU's GDPR
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 03:49 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Just interested, one and all - how is Mobileread complying with the EU's GDPR in terms of members giving consent to obtaining the limited personal data it does?
There's some recent relevant discussion in this thread ==>> How do I delete my forum account?

I'm a member of a couple of dozen forums such as this, including some in non-exiting EU countries, none of them have sent me a T&C change notice. But most (perhaps all ??) of the 'media' sites where I'm known have sent me notices and invited me to adjust my settings.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote