View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 11:31 AM   #69
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Hi DiapDealer and roger64,

Since Sigil master has a number of key bug fixes in it already and since it is stable on Linux and Mac OS X (just not Windows), it would actually help speed things up if roger64 (and others) would build from Sigil current master and let us know what other bugs they see, versus having them build a known broken release.

My two cents ...

KevinH
That is the very suggestion I made to Doitsu. I forgot there was a crashing bug that affected linux that was fixed. So I agree. Linux users would be better off building from the latest git source tree. Original post amended.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-29-2015 at 11:39 AM.