Thread: Arc Screen Issues
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 02:30 AM   #6
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Excellent news mate. My own experience with customer support when asking about hypothetical warranty repair I was told I would have to send it back to Canada for repair and that I only had two weeks from purchase for exchange. When I finally got in touch with a knowledgeable WHSmith rep(UK retailer) it was then I found out the thirty days and in my case the unit would be repaired /replaced in the UK. The best part was the number for UK support connected me to a nice young lady in the Carribean. If Kobo want to have a global presence they ready need to sort out they're customer support. If I had left it at what they had told me instead of digging I'd be writing this on a nexus and you would still be an unhappy customer. Instead we're both happy and recommending the arc. No thanks to CS. Merry Christmas mate.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote