View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #10
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I use ES File Explorer too but you need File Expert to open the Kindle books to be added to the shelf. You really don't need the Dropbox app you can add your account to ES File Explorer Net feature and access your Dropbox from there. It works pretty well.

You can link dropbox to File Expert as well.

It also supposedly does wifi file sharing like ES does, but since I have Wifi explorer for that, I never tried that feature on either of them.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote