View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 03:42 AM   #167
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg man View Post
Should point out that you have to manually type in 720x420 for the Video Size (thanks to the original poster for determining this value); it's not a default from the drop-down menu. The only other change I made to the defaults was to set Audio Sample Rate to 48000Hz.

Also, this software does batch conversions. Just select the files and drag and drop them. I have not used Handbrake and I don't know if it does batch conversions or not, but I recall reading somewhere here that someone had written a script to use with Handbrake for batch conversions. Cheers.
I tried the free version and it isnt free to get a good quality video. And even forking out for the subscription, I have been trying to get it to work with no success.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote