View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 02:15 AM   #24497
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Chugging down a liter or two of 'Pocari Sweat,' of of Japan's more popular sports ion replacement drinks. Trust me, it tastes better than it sounds. I started walking fast at the same time as I turned on "A Pocket Full of Rye," and turned onto my street just as it ended. Almost two hours of up hills and down.... Maybe the bottle doesn't have any sweat but my clothes are soaking wet!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote