Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 04:12 PM   #24
roycymru
Connoisseur
roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'roycymru has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Kobo Touch
Sounds fantastic. My only concern, as others have said is that the software will let it down, for example they promote how great the Kobo Nickel font is. It is a font I also like on my Glo, but let down by italicised text appearing as bold text (as has crept in with time in lots of their other fonts). The only potential postive is if issues such as this work properly in the aura, then hopefully it means a release to fix all the bugs in the glo could be on the way? Kobo are innovative in the products they produce, but constantly seem to manage to mess up on "basic" sofware, after all these at the end of the day are only ereaders, it is not windows 8 they are having to produce.
roycymru is offline   Reply With Quote